Friday, November 7, 2008

What inspires you?


For sometime (much longer than I wish it was), I feel I have a lack of inspiration concerning photography. I'm still excited about it, I'm enjoying the course I'm taking, I have lots of fun taking photos at hardcore shows, but I feel like I used to be more creative. In my daily life, I used to notice much more things that would result in a cool photo. I know there is still so much to photograph just around me, but I feel like I just don't see those things. I know there are some blank periods, but mine is lasting way too long.
The crazy life I've been living plus some ups and downs play a big role in this. But I can't let it take over. So, another note to myself, tomorrow, I've got to leave home with my camera and try to really see things, not just look at them.

P.S.: Today I got a photo zine via post and it made my day. I was so happy when I saw it in my mailbox and the smile just got bigger as I checked the photos. Thanks to Jason Vaughn.

No comments: