Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bärlin



The first time I was in Berlin I was kind of shocked. People shouting on the street and drunk men in the subway was totally not expected. It was winter and the city was gray and I didn't do that much.
Second time, it was summer but a cold and rainy one. And once again, I didn't do that much, but I started enjoying the city a bit more.
This year I fell in love with Berlin. I don't really know how to explain it, but I guess it's because this time I finally got the chance to explore it a bit more. I visited places where I hadn't been before and I met good people. And I want to go back.

1 comment:

monaka said...

have you read the book Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo? I read it when I was a teenager and back then that was my whole imagination of Berlin. I'd like to visit there and see how different it is.